• It completely burns up the garbage we store in the deeper levels of our being
• It converts most of the negative energy released in this process into healing energy that heals us
• It blows away all the remaining negative energy that we've released.
• Spiritually, emotionally and psychologically, we become toxic and express our emotions in a negative way through anger or rage, fear or anxiety, sorrow or depression, resentments, envy, and feelings of inferiority, worthlessness, hopelessness and uselessness.
• Spiritually and mentally, we project our own thoughts, feelings and complexes onto others; we criticize them, find their faults and build ourselves up by tearing them down.
• Physically, mentally, psychologically and emotionally, we develop aches and pains for no medical reason and we find it difficult to control our weight and bodily functions.
A healing process requires that we:
• Take responsibility for our own mistakes
• Stop blaming others
• Release our shame
• Release our guilt
• Accept ourselves
• Forgive ourselves
• Love ourselves
So we can choose, peace, courage and happiness
Anybody has a specific blood and dna frequiencies. This system is to maintain and protect these frequiencies.